Vagrant installation fail: No such file or directory

Hello everyone,
I’m newbie here.
Thank you guys for your hard work, I think Spryker is one of the best eCommerce app (or OS as you said).

I’m trying to install Spryker with Vagrant&Virtualbox as described here https://academy.spryker.com/getting_started/installation_guide.html
But I got the following error when I run “$ ./setup -i”. Please tell me: What is the problem? How can I fix it?
I use MacOS High Sierra, Virtualbox Version 5.2.0 r118431 (Qt5.6.3), Vagrant 2.0.1

ErrorException - Exception: unlink(/data/shop/development/current/src/Orm/Propel/DE/Schema/spy_tax.schema.xml): No such file or directory
in /data/shop/development/current/vendor/symfony/filesystem/Filesystem.php (183)

Command: vendor/bin/console setup:install -v

Trace:
#0 [internal function]: Spryker\Shared\ErrorHandler\ErrorHandlerEnvironment->Spryker\Shared\ErrorHandler{closure}(2, ‘unlink(/data/sh…’, ‘/data/shop/deve…’, 183, Array)
#1 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/symfony/filesystem/Filesystem.php(183): unlink(’/data/shop/deve…’)
#2 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/symfony/filesystem/Filesystem.php(177): Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Filesystem->remove(Array)
#3 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/propel/src/Spryker/Zed/Propel/Business/Model/DirectoryRemover.php(34): Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Filesystem->remove(Array)
#4 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/propel/src/Spryker/Zed/Propel/Business/PropelFacade.php(26): Spryker\Zed\Propel\Business\Model\DirectoryRemover->execute()
#5 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/propel/src/Spryker/Zed/Propel/Communication/Console/SchemaCopyConsole.php(41): Spryker\Zed\Propel\Business\PropelFacade->cleanPropelSchemaDirectory()
#6 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(264): Spryker\Zed\Propel\Communication\Console\SchemaCopyConsole->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArrayInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#7 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/propel/src/Spryker/Zed/Propel/Communication/Console/PropelInstallConsole.php(73): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArrayInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#8 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/propel/src/Spryker/Zed/Propel/Communication/Console/PropelInstallConsole.php(54): Spryker\Zed\Propel\Communication\Console\PropelInstallConsole->runDependingCommand(Object(Spryker\Zed\Propel\Communication\Console\SchemaCopyConsole))
#9 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(264): Spryker\Zed\Propel\Communication\Console\PropelInstallConsole->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArrayInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#10 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/kernel/src/Spryker/Zed/Kernel/Communication/Console/Console.php(215): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArrayInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#11 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/setup/src/Spryker/Zed/Setup/Communication/Console/InstallConsole.php(48): Spryker\Zed\Kernel\Communication\Console\Console->runDependingCommand(Object(Spryker\Zed\Propel\Communication\Console\PropelInstallConsole))
#12 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(264): Spryker\Zed\Setup\Communication\Console\InstallConsole->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#13 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(859): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#14 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(206): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(Spryker\Zed

Hi and thank your for your feedback.
The problem here is that HighSierra is using absolutely new file system. So there is an issue with NFS in Vagrant.
Until it is solved, you have two workarounds:

1. you can create an Image with an old file system (Disl Utility -> File menu -> New Image -> Blank Image -> Format: Mac OS Extended)
  2. you can cut a new volume with the same old file system.

The second option is preferable as it is kind of permanent - disk image from first option can disappear after rebooting.

Best regards,
Valerii

yes, thank you so much, I got it.

@keon.nguyen It seems that this issue is fixed already with the latest release of 10.13.2 - https://github.com/hashicorp/vagrant/issues/8788.