Spryker Transfer Bundle V.3.5.3 - Problems

Hi everyone,

i have a Problem with spryker/transfer:3.5.3 .
When I update transfer bundle to this version, I get the follow error and I could not find the cause.

ErrorException - Exception: Undefined index: type
in /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/transfer/src/Spryker/Zed/Transfer/Business/Model/Generator/EntityDefinitionNormalizer.php (96)

Command: bin/console transfer:generate

Trace:
#0 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/transfer/src/Spryker/Zed/Transfer/Business/Model/Generator/EntityDefinitionNormalizer.php(96): Spryker\Shared\ErrorHandler\ErrorHandlerEnvironment->Spryker\Shared\ErrorHandler\{closure}(8, 'Undefined index...', '/data/shop/deve...', 96, Array)
#1 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/transfer/src/Spryker/Zed/Transfer/Business/Model/Generator/EntityDefinitionNormalizer.php(75): Spryker\Zed\Transfer\Business\Model\Generator\EntityDefinitionNormalizer->addEntityDataToAttributes(Array)
#2 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/transfer/src/Spryker/Zed/Transfer/Business/Model/Generator/EntityDefinitionNormalizer.php(46): Spryker\Zed\Transfer\Business\Model\Generator\EntityDefinitionNormalizer->normalizeAttributes(Array, '')
#3 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/transfer/src/Spryker/Zed/Transfer/Business/Model/Generator/TransferDefinitionLoader.php(61): Spryker\Zed\Transfer\Business\Model\Generator\EntityDefinitionNormalizer->normalizeDefinitions(Array)
#4 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/transfer/src/Spryker/Zed/Transfer/Business/Model/Generator/TransferDefinitionBuilder.php(44): Spryker\Zed\Transfer\Business\Model\Generator\TransferDefinitionLoader->getDefinitions()
#5 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/transfer/src/Spryker/Zed/Transfer/Business/Model/TransferGenerator.php(48): Spryker\Zed\Transfer\Business\Model\Generator\TransferDefinitionBuilder->getDefinitions()
#6 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/transfer/src/Spryker/Zed/Transfer/Business/TransferFacade.php(41): Spryker\Zed\Transfer\Business\Model\TransferGenerator->execute()
#7 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/transfer/src/Spryker/Zed/Transfer/Communication/Console/GeneratorConsole.php(46): Spryker\Zed\Transfer\Business\TransferFacade->generateEntityTransferObjects(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Logger\ConsoleLogger))
#8 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(264): Spryker\Zed\Transfer\Communication\Console\GeneratorConsole->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#9 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(854): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#10 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(201): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(Spryker\Zed\Transfer\Communication\Console\GeneratorConsole), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#11 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/console/src/Spryker/Zed/Console/Communication/ConsoleBootstrap.php(150): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#12 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(125): Spryker\Zed\Console\Communication\ConsoleBootstrap->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#13 /data/shop/development/current/bin/console(23): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run()
#14 {main}%

The cause of this Problem is the following commit https://github.com/spryker/transfer/commit/2afbd3b7413a778f49d2862bbfa3c06b4b28e124

I forced at the moment the transfer bundle to version 3.5.2.

Can maybe anyone help me to find the problem?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards,
Gio

Hi everyone,

I found the cause of exception.

The problem was that I omit “type=“VARCHAR”” in *.schema.xml project files. After I added the (default) type VARCHAR, transfer generate works as expected and the new *EntityTransfer.php are also generated.

Issue can be closed.

BG
Gio