Spryker Multistore

I’ve a question about the multi-store function in spryker.

That is configured in stores.php. There is an option called “sharedPersistenceWithStores”.
Product stocks are different between stores.

If two stores does not share the database and “sharedPersistenceWithStores” is not configured, there will be an synchronization between the product stocks.

But if two stores share one database, I have to configure sharedPersistenceWithStores for both. Then spryker synchronize product stock for both stores in the single database.

Is that right? Is there any other issue with using two stores in one database?

Greetings
Mike Bertram

Hello nxsbertram,

The “sharedPersistenceWithStores” as for now is used to update availability and product reservation per store.

Blockquote
But if two stores share one database, I have to configure sharedPersistenceWithStores for both. Then spryker synchronize product stock for both stores in the single database.

That’s correct.

If you have two stores A, and B then.

A = ['sharedPersistenceWithStores' => 'B'] and B = ['sharedPersistenceWithStores' => 'A']

This way store configuration indicates relation with other stores. And availability/reservation will be updated in both stores.

Ok, i think i get it. Is there any other problem with using one database for two stores?

Hi,

No. At least not that something I am currently aware of :slight_smile: Depends on your needs actually.