Spryker installation error

Hello all.,
When i am installing i have faced following issue kindly provide the solution for resolving this issue.

cURL error 0: The cURL request was retried 3 times and did not succeed. The most likely reason for the failure is that cURL was unable to rewind the body of the request and subsequent retries resulted in the same error. Turn on the debug option to see what went wrong. See https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=47204 for more information. (see https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html)

Command dependencies-install [vendor/bin/console frontend:project:install-dependencies -vvv] (In progress…)
Store: DE | Environment: development
Install Project dependencies
[info] npm
[info] WARN prepare removing existing node_modules/ before installation

[info] npm
[info] WARN tarball tarball data for typescript@3.8.3 (sha512-MYlEfn5VrLNsgudQTVJeNaQFUAI7DkhnOjdpAp4T+ku1TfQClewlbSuTVHiA+8skNBgaf02TL/kLOvig4y3G8w==) seems to be corrupted. Trying one more time.

[info] npm
[info]
[info] ERR!
[info]
[info] code
[info] EBUSY

[info] npm
[info]
[info] ERR!
[info]
[info] syscall
[info] unlink

[info] npm
[info]
[info] ERR!
[info]
[info] path
[info] /data/shop/development/current/node_modules/typescript/lib/.nfs000000000208188500000002

[info] npm
[info]
[info] ERR!
[info]
[info] errno
[info] -16

[info] npm
[info]
[info] ERR!
[info] EBUSY: resource busy or locked, unlink ‘/data/shop/development/current/node_modules/typescript/lib/.nfs000000000208188500000002’

[info]

[info] npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:

[info] npm
[info] ERR! /home/vagrant/.npm/_logs/2020-11-27T11_47_07_444Z-debug.log

In CommandLineExecutable.php line 107:

Aborted install…

install [-r|–recipe RECIPE] [-d|–dry-run] [-s|–sections SECTIONS] [-g|–groups GROUPS] [-x|–exclude EXCLUDE] [-e|–include-excluded INCLUDE-EXCLUDED] [-i|–interactive] [-b|–breakpoint] [-a|–ask-before-continue] [-l|–log] [–] []

Hi!

This very much looks like an error that is not on our end. Maybe a connection error. :thinking:
Could you please try again?