Spryker install No VM

I have tried to install the demoshop without Virtual machince in my local server and faced the following issue. Could you please assist to resolve the issue.

sudo bash setup -i

-> Flushing Elasticsearch index de_search

{“error”:{“root_cause”:[{“type”:“index_not_found_exception”,“reason”:“no such index”,“resource.type”:“index_or_alias”,“resource.id”:“de_search”,“index_uuid”:“na”,“index”:“de_search”}],“type”:“index_not_found_exception”,“reason”:“no such index”,“resource.type”:“index_or_alias”,“resource.id”:“de_search”,“index_uuid”:“na”,“index”:“de_search”},“status”:404}

Elastic search status and test execution results:

sudo systemctl status elasticsearch.service
● elasticsearch.service - Elasticsearch
Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/elasticsearch.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: active (running) since Tue 2018-07-17 19:37:34 IST; 11min ago
Docs: http://www.elastic.co
Process: 18055 ExecStartPre=/usr/share/elasticsearch/bin/elasticsearch-systemd-pre-exec (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
Main PID: 18066 (java)
Tasks: 57 (limit: 4915)
CGroup: /system.slice/elasticsearch.service
└─18066 /usr/bin/java -Xms2g -Xmx2g -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=75 -XX:+UseCMSInitiatingOccupancyOnly -XX:+AlwaysPreTouch -server -Xss1m -Djava.awt.headless=true -Dfile.

Jul 17 19:37:34 stn74 systemd[1]: Starting Elasticsearch…
Jul 17 19:37:34 stn74 systemd[1]: Started Elasticsearch.

curl -X GET ‘http://localhost:10005
{
“name” : “BtBMBQs”,
“cluster_name” : “spryker”,
“cluster_uuid” : “3icTqnpmQXet5l83SRRMZA”,
“version” : {
“number” : “5.6.8”,
“build_hash” : “688ecce”,
“build_date” : “2018-02-16T16:46:30.010Z”,
“build_snapshot” : false,
“lucene_version” : “6.6.1”
},
“tagline” : “You Know, for Search”
}

Thanks in advance.

Hi @kotteeswaran,

Have you tried something like this - https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41804863/error-index-not-found-exception ?

WBR
Valerii

Hi Mr. Valerii,

Thanks for your quick response. I have already tried this ( https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41804863/error-index-not-found-exception) but it’s not worked :frowning:

Same issue only happened again.

Regards,
kotteeswaran

Hello,

Can you try running the following command from your code installation directory:
vendor/bin/console search:setup:index-map
When it completes, try running the installation script again.

Regards,
The Forum Team

Hi Forum Team,

I have tried the same as mentioned.

sudo vendor/bin/console search:setup:index-map
Store: DE | Environment: development

But, still facing the issue like which is mentioned before.

-> Flushing Elasticsearch index de_search

{“error”:{“root_cause”:[{“type”:“index_not_found_exception”,“reason”:“no such index”,“resource.type”:“index_or_alias”,“resource.id”:“de_search”,“index_uuid”:“na”,“index”:“de_search”}],“type”:“index_not_found_exception”,“reason”:“no such index”,“resource.type”:“index_or_alias”,“resource.id”:“de_search”,“index_uuid”:“na”,“index”:“de_search”},“status”:404}

Could you please suggest any other way to resolve.

Regards,
kotteeswaran

Hi!
Try to run vendor/bin/console search:setup first. This command will create the ES index.

Hi andriy.sokirko,

Thanks for your quick response.

I have tried the given command “vendor/bin/console search:setup” too. But, the same issue only happens again :frowning:

Regards,
kotteeswaran

Hi @kotteeswaran,

Could you please share more details?
What is the OS name/version?
What is the version of ES?
Etc.

WBR
Valerii

Hi kotteeswaran,

Could you provide your setup file? Have you tried to use vendor/bin/install instead?

Hi tvalerii,

Please refer the following system information,

OS name/version - Ubuntu 18.04
ES version - 5.6.8

Also, I have installed the dependencies as per the document “https://academy.spryker.com/getting_started/installation_guide_no_vm.html”.

Note: Verified with the repective IP everything works fine.

Jenkins - localhost:10007
Elasticsearch - localhost:10005
Redis - localhost:10009
PHP 7.2.7
MySQL 5.7.22
PostgreSQL 10.4

If need to change anything with the above in system configuration please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
kotteeswaran

Hi andriy.sokirko,

I have attached the setup file image “setup.png” for your reference.

Also, I have tried like as you mentioned “vendor/bin/install”, but faced issue in “queue-flush” section.
GuzzleHttp\Exception\ClientException - Exception: Client error: PUT http://localhost:15672/api/permissions/%2FDE_development_zed/admin resulted in a 400 Bad Request response:
{“error”:“bad_request”,“reason”:“vhost_or_user_not_found”}

Note: I have created the user (name: admin & pwd: mate20mg) with administrator privilage.

Regards,
kotteeswaran

Hi @kotteeswaran,

Could you please create users and vhosts as at the screenshot?

WBR
Valerii

Hi.
Try to replace /DE_development_zed vhost to DE_development_zed (w/o slash symbol).

No, users should be without slash, vhosts are with slash. You can actually see that the slash is required in the error message:
Exception: Client error: PUT http://localhost:15672/api/permissions/%2FDE_development_zed/admin resulted in a 400 Bad Request

kotteeswaran, try creating the users and vhosts per the screenshot above. This should resolve the issue.

Regards,
The Forum Team

Checked. You are right.

Hi tvalerii,

I have created the users and vhosts as per the given screen shot and found it’s working fine now.

Thanks a lot for the support.

But, still the installation not getting completed due to another issue in the sectiondemodata”,

Propel\Runtime\Exception\PropelException - Exception: Unable to execute COUNT statement [SELECT COUNT(*) FROM (SELECT spy_touch.id_touch, spy_touch.item_type, spy_touch.item_event, spy_touch.item_id, spy_touch.touched, spy_touch.id_touch AS collector_touch_id, spy_touch.item_id AS collector_resource_id, spy_touch_search.id_touch_search AS collector_search_key, spy_product_set.id_product_set AS id_product_set, spy_product_set.is_active AS is_active, spy_product_set.weight AS weight, spy_product_set.product_set_key AS product_set_key, spy_product_set_data.name AS name, spy_product_set_data.description AS description, spy_product_set_data.meta_title AS meta_title, spy_product_set_data.meta_keywords AS meta_keywords, spy_product_set_data.meta_description AS meta_description, spy_url.url AS url, GROUP_CONCAT(spy_product_abstract_set.fk_product_abstract ORDER BY spy_product_abstract_set.position) AS id_product_abstracts FROM spy_touch LEFT JOIN spy_touch_search ON ((spy_touch.id_touch=spy_touch_search.fk_touch AND spy_touch_search.fk_locale=66) AND spy_touch_search.fk_store=1) INNER JOIN spy_product_abstract_set ON (spy_touch.item_id=spy_product_abstract_set.fk_product_set) INNER JOIN spy_product_set ON (spy_product_abstract_set.fk_product_set=spy_product_set.id_product_set) INNER JOIN spy_product_set_data ON (spy_product_set.id_product_set=spy_product_set_data.fk_product_set) INNER JOIN spy_url ON (spy_product_set.id_product_set=spy_url.fk_resource_product_set) WHERE spy_touch.item_type=:p1 AND spy_touch.item_event=:p2 AND spy_touch.touched>=:p3 AND spy_product_set_data.fk_locale=:p4 AND spy_url.fk_locale=:p5 GROUP BY spy_product_set.id_product_set) propelmatch4cnt]
in /var/www/spryker/src/Orm/Zed/Touch/Persistence/Base/SpyTouchQuery.php (1033)

Command: vendor/bin/console collector:search:export

Trace:
#0 /var/www/spryker/vendor/propel/propel/src/Propel/Runtime/ActiveQuery/ModelCriteria.php(1367): Orm\Zed\Touch\Persistence\Base\SpyTouchQuery->doCount(Object(Propel\Runtime\Connection\ConnectionWrapper))
#1 /var/www/spryker/vendor/spryker/util-data-reader/src/Spryker/Service/UtilDataReader/Model/BatchIterator/PropelBatchIterator.php(134): Propel\Runtime\ActiveQuery\ModelCriteria->count()
#2 /var/www/spryker/vendor/spryker/collector/src/Spryker/Zed/Collector/Business/Collector/AbstractDatabaseCollector.php(66): Spryker\Service\UtilDataReader\Model\BatchIterator\PropelBatchIterator->count()
#3 /var/www/spryker/vendor/spryker/collector/src/Spryker/Zed/Collector/Business/Manager/CollectorManager.php(48): Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Collector\AbstractDatabaseCollector->exportDataToStore(Object(Spryker\Service\UtilDataReader\Model\BatchIterator\PropelBatchIterator), Object(Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Exporter\Writer\Search\TouchUpdater), Object(Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Model\BatchResult), Object(Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Exporter\Reader\Search\ElasticsearchReader), Object(Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Exporter\Writer\Search\ElasticsearchWriter), Object(Generated\Shared\Transfer\LocaleTransfer), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#4 /var/www/spryker/vendor/spryker/collector/src/Spryker/Zed/Collector/Business/CollectorFacade.php(184): Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Manager\CollectorManager->runCollector(Object(Spryker\Zed\ProductSetCollector\Business\Collector\Search\ProductSetCollector), Object(Orm\Zed\Touch\Persistence\SpyTouchQuery), Object(Generated\Shared\Transfer\LocaleTransfer), Object(Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Model\BatchResult), Object(Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Exporter\Reader\Search\ElasticsearchReader), Object(Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Exporter\Writer\Search\ElasticsearchWriter), Object(Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Exporter\Writer\Search\TouchUpdater), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#5 /var/www/spryker/vendor/spryker/product-set-collector/src/Spryker/Zed/ProductSetCollector/Dependency/Facade/ProductSetCollectorToCollectorBridge.php(64): Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\CollectorFacade->runCollector(Object(Spryker\Zed\ProductSetCollector\Business\Collector\Search\ProductSetCollector), Object(Orm\Zed\Touch\Persistence\SpyTouchQuery), Object(Generated\Shared\Transfer\LocaleTransfer), Object(Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Model\BatchResult), Object(Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Exporter\Reader\Search\ElasticsearchReader), Object(Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Exporter\Writer\Search\ElasticsearchWriter), Object(Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Exporter\Writer\Search\TouchUpdater), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#6 /var/www/spryker/vendor/spryker/product-set-collector/src/Spryker/Zed/ProductSetCollector/Business/ProductSetCollectorFacade.php(96): Spryker\Zed\ProductSetCollector\Dependency\Facade\ProductSetCollectorToCollectorBridge->runCollector(Object(Spryker\Zed\ProductSetCollector\Business\Collector\Search\ProductSetCollector), Object(Orm\Zed\Touch\Persistence\SpyTouchQuery), Object(Generated\Shared\Transfer\LocaleTransfer), Object(Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Model\BatchResult), Object(Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Exporter\Reader\Search\ElasticsearchReader), Object(Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Exporter\Writer\Search\ElasticsearchWriter), Object(Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Exporter\Writer\Search\TouchUpdater), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#7 /var/www/spryker/vendor/spryker/product-set-collector/src/Spryker/Zed/ProductSetCollector/Communication/Plugin/ProductSetCollectorSearchPlugin.php(45): Spryker\Zed\ProductSetCollector\Business\ProductSetCollectorFacade->runSearchProductSetCollector(Object(Orm\Zed\Touch\Persistence\SpyTouchQuery), Object(Generated\Shared\Transfer\LocaleTransfer), Object(Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Model\BatchResult), Object(Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Exporter\Reader\Search\ElasticsearchReader), Object(Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Exporter\Writer\Search\ElasticsearchWriter), Object(Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Exporter\Writer\Search\TouchUpdater), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#8 /var/www/spryker/vendor/spryker/collector/src/Spryker/Zed/Collector/Business/Exporter/AbstractExporter.php(146): Spryker\Zed\ProductSetCollector\Communication\Plugin\ProductSetCollectorSearchPlugin->run(Object(Orm\Zed\Touch\Persistence\SpyTouchQuery), Object(Generated\Shared\Transfer\LocaleTransfer), Object(Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Model\BatchResult), Object(Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Exporter\Reader\Search\ElasticsearchReader), Object(Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Exporter\Writer\Search\ElasticsearchWriter), Object(Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Exporter\Writer\Search\TouchUpdater), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#9 /var/www/spryker/vendor/spryker/collector/src/Spryker/Zed/Collector/Business/Exporter/CollectorExporter.php(82): Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Exporter\AbstractExporter->exportByType(‘product_set’, Object(Generated\Shared\Transfer\LocaleTransfer), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#10 /var/www/spryker/vendor/spryker/collector/src/Spryker/Zed/Collector/Business/Exporter/CollectorExporter.php(118): Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Exporter\CollectorExporter->exportStorageByLocale(Object(Generated\Shared\Transfer\LocaleTransfer), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#11 /var/www/spryker/vendor/spryker/collector/src/Spryker/Zed/Collector/Business/CollectorFacade.php(71): Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\Exporter\CollectorExporter->exportStorage(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#12 /var/www/spryker/vendor/spryker/collector/src/Spryker/Zed/Collector/Communication/Console/CollectorSearchExportConsole.php(41): Spryker\Zed\Collector\Business\CollectorFacade->exportSearch(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#13 /var/www/spryker/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(251): Spryker\Zed\Collector\Communication\Console\CollectorSearchExportConsole->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#14 /var/www/spryker/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(964): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#15 /var/www/spryker/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(248): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(Spryker\Zed\Collector\Communication\Console\CollectorSearchExportConsole), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#16 /var/www/spryker/vendor/spryker/console/src/Spryker/Zed/Console/Communication/ConsoleBootstrap.php(150): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#17 /var/www/spryker/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(148): Spryker\Zed\Console\Communication\ConsoleBootstrap->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#18 /var/www/spryker/vendor/spryker/console/bin/console(21): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run()
#19 {main}

Regards,
kotteeswaran

Hi volodymyr.volkov,

I have tried the same and found it’s working fine now.

Thanks for the response :slight_smile:

Regards,
kotteeswaran

@kotteeswaran,

I’m wondering which repository you are working with?

WBR
Valerii

Hi tvalerii,

I get the demo shop setup from the Github repository (https://github.com/spryker/demoshop) and installed on my local server. I am not using any additional options for this.

I am new to spryker and I need to adapt the custom payment module (third party).

So could you please suggest whether it’s correct or not. If not, please provide the information how to proceed this (installation).

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
kotteeswaran

Hei @tvalerii,

I experienced the same problems.
Beside the fact that the “no VM” installations lacks the prerequisites RabbitMQ :thinking:

I created all vhosts and users with the priviliges shown in the screenshot. :white_check_mark:
Then I run vendor/bin/install and get a irritating error during step “Section queue-flush”

PhpAmqpLib\Exception\AMQPProtocolChannelException - Exception: ACCESS_REFUSED - access to exchange ‘event’ in vhost ‘/DE_development_zed’ refused for user ‘DE_development’
in /var/www/html/project/vendor/php-amqplib/php-amqplib/PhpAmqpLib/Channel/AMQPChannel.php (188)

Command: vendor/bin/console queue:queue:purge-all

Do you may have any hint how to fix the problem?

Thank you and Regards,
Michael

Add/Edit Setting:

• RabbitMQ 3.7.8
  • PHP 7.2.9
  • Jenkins 2.138.1
  • Elasticsearch 2.4.6
  • nginx 1.15.4
  • postgreSQL
  • graphviz 2.38
  • REDIS 3.2.6