Spryker/availability-gui 3.0.1 vailabilityTable::isNeverOutOfStock() must be of the type string, null given

Hi,

i installed the spryker/availability-gui version 3.0.1. When i try to edit a stock in Zed under the Availabilities i get the following error:

Argument 1 passed to Spryker\Zed\AvailabilityGui\Communication\Table\AvailabilityTable::isNeverOutOfStock() must be of the type string, null given, called in /var/www/spryker/releases/current/vendor/spryker/availability-gui/src/Spryker/Zed/AvailabilityGui/Communication/Table/AvailabilityTable.php on line 142

By This call:

$isNeverOutOfStock = $this->isNeverOutOfStock(
$productItem[AvailabilityQueryContainer::CONCRETE_NEVER_OUT_OF_STOCK_SET],
$isBundleProduct
);

Best Regards,
Jozsef

Hi Jozsef,

The only thought that came into our minds is that it sounds like a cast is missing here, maybe in some combination the value could be null instead of string.

We don’t have this issue in our repositories in the master branch. So should be something project-specific.

WBR
Valerii

Good day, Jozsef!

I’ve checked our code, and it looks for me that you have specific data in DB which causes this issue.
Exactly your exception sounds like no availability was calculated for some products.

Andrey