Installer breaks on search:setup:sources

Exception: Root mapping definition has unsupported parameters: [product-review : {dynamic_templates=[{search-result-data={path_match=search-result-data., mapping={index=false}}}], properties={search-result-data={type=object, properties=[]}, id-product-abstract={type=integer}, rating={type=integer}, created-at={type=keyword}, store={type=keyword}, locale={type=keyword}}}] [reason: Failed to parse mapping [_doc]: Root mapping definition has unsupported parameters: [product-review : {dynamic_templates=[{search-result-data={path_match=search-result-data., mapping={index=false}}}], properties={search-result-data={type=object, properties=[]}, id-product-abstract={type=integer}, rating={type=integer}, created-at={type=keyword}, store={type=keyword}, locale={type=keyword}}}]]

here is my config

<?php /** * Here go your local configs which should not be version controlled (tokens, passwords, keys, ...) */ use Spryker\Shared\Application\ApplicationConstants; use Spryker\Shared\Collector\CollectorConstants; use Spryker\Shared\Customer\CustomerConstants; use Spryker\Shared\Mail\MailConstants; use Spryker\Shared\Newsletter\NewsletterConstants; use Spryker\Shared\Propel\PropelConstants; use Spryker\Shared\PropelQueryBuilder\PropelQueryBuilderConstants; use Spryker\Shared\Queue\QueueConstants; use Spryker\Shared\RabbitMq\RabbitMqEnv; use Spryker\Shared\Session\SessionConstants; use Spryker\Shared\ZedRequest\ZedRequestConstants; //postgres $config[PropelConstants::ZED_DB_USERNAME] = 'development'; $config[PropelConstants::ZED_DB_PASSWORD] = 'mate20mg'; $config[PropelConstants::ZED_DB_DATABASE] = 'DE_development_zed'; $config[PropelConstants::ZED_DB_HOST] = '127.0.0.1'; $config[PropelConstants::ZED_DB_ENGINE] = $config[PropelConstants::ZED_DB_ENGINE_PGSQL]; $config[PropelConstants::ZED_DB_PORT] = 5432; // ---------- RabbitMQ $config[RabbitMqEnv::RABBITMQ_API_HOST] = 'localhost'; $config[RabbitMqEnv::RABBITMQ_API_PORT] = '15672'; $config[RabbitMqEnv::RABBITMQ_API_USERNAME] = 'admin'; $config[RabbitMqEnv::RABBITMQ_API_PASSWORD] = 'mate20mg'; // ---------- RabbitMQ $config[RabbitMqEnv::RABBITMQ_API_HOST] = 'localhost'; $config[RabbitMqEnv::RABBITMQ_API_PORT] = '15672'; $config[RabbitMqEnv::RABBITMQ_API_USERNAME] = 'admin'; $config[RabbitMqEnv::RABBITMQ_API_PASSWORD] = 'mate20mg'; $config[RabbitMqEnv::RABBITMQ_CONNECTION_NAME] = 'DE-connection'; $config[RabbitMqEnv::RABBITMQ_VIRTUAL_HOST] = '/'; $config[ApplicationConstants::ZED_RABBITMQ_VHOST] = '/DE_development_zed'; //elasticsearch $config[ApplicationConstants::ELASTICA_PARAMETER__HOST] = 'localhost'; $config[ApplicationConstants::ELASTICA_PARAMETER__TRANSPORT] = 'http'; $config[ApplicationConstants::ELASTICA_PARAMETER__PORT] = '10005'; $config[ApplicationConstants::ELASTICA_PARAMETER__AUTH_HEADER] = ''; $config[ApplicationConstants::ELASTICA_PARAMETER__DOCUMENT_TYPE] = 'page'; {{$config[ApplicationConstants::ELASTICA_PARAMETER__INDEX_NAME] = 'de_search';}} What to do here?

Hi Peter,
in order to try to help you I need to know what are you doing exactly.
Is it happening on installing clean demoshop? Which one exactly: spryker-shop/b2b-demo-shop, spryker-shop/b2c-demo-shop, spryker-shop/suite?

Best,
Spryker Support Team

hi,

its happening on b2c-demoshop installation without vm or docker

Hi again Peter,
and what version of ES are you using? Spryker supports ES version 5 and 6.

Best,
Spryker Support Team

hi

is this the problem why the indexes are missing

i installed default on ubuntu 19.10

this is 7

there is no limitation on your installation instruction

kr

peter

Hi again Peter,
looks like this is the reason, yes. In ES v7 they removed mapping types - https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/removal-of-types.html.

There is an outdated version of system requirements in our documentation - https://documentation.spryker.com/docs/system-requirements. I just created a PR to update it as it states that Spryker supports only ES v5.6. So soon our documentation team will merge my PR and this will be fixed.
Also https://documentation.spryker.com/docs/b2c-demo-shop-installation-without-development-virtual-machine states that ES v5.6 is needed. I created a PR here as well. Thank you for pointing this out.

Best,
Spryker Support Team

Hi tvalerii

Yes that was indeed the problem. I downgraded ES to 5.6.0 and the installer succeeded. Thank you very much.

I do not understand the nginx config correctly.

Could you please post the complete vhost files and the nginx.conf? The Documentation samples do not work on my ubuntu19.10

KR

Peter