How to access a cart via "glue" / api?

I cant find a suitable answer even by reading the code and try out different things.

I want to manipulate the cart of a specific user by using the glue/api whatever … all except using the yves frontend.
I want to initially create a cart via api and update it later via api too.

I know there is a rest API for customers in the b2c shop for example under

zed.de.suite.local/api/rest/customers

which will give me all customers in json format.

For the b2b shop an error occurs on the same address, so i switched back to the b2c shop.

For customers i think i have to dig in the customers-rest-api module of spryker, but i cant find an equivalent solution for the cart.

So where can i start? Or at least where can I find out which rest api routes do exist?

Thanks

Hi Jim,

This week we will publish documentation on the usage of Glue. Please stay tuned and check https://documentation.spryker.com/home.htm by the end of the week.

Cheers,
Karl

Thank you, ill be patient :slight_smile:

Happy new year :slight_smile:

I tried out the current glue API and first impressions are very good :slight_smile:

Is there maybe a way (also in future) to report some little bugs/errors in the docs or give some notes for improvements? On some steps it was a little bit unclear to me how to access the API. Especially if you stick to the current documentation and want to “activate” the glue API.

Or for example if i found wrong namespaces in some classes in the docs, where to report them?

Nice job until here! Keep it up :slight_smile:

Thanks and Cheers!