Docker/sdk up -> Aborted install - Docker (Mac)

Hi there,
I cloned the b-t-c- shop version 202001.0 yesterday and followed the installation guide - clone btc repo, cloned docker/sdk, ran ‘docker /sdk bootstrap deploy.dev.yml’.
whenever I try to execute docker/sdk up the installation is aborted -
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Spryker\Shared\SearchElasticsearch\SearchElasticsearchConstants’ not found in /data/config/Shared/config_default.php:211
Stack trace:
#0 /data/vendor/spryker/config/src/Spryker/Shared/Config/Config.php(206): include()
#1 /data/vendor/spryker/config/src/Spryker/Shared/Config/Config.php(156): Spryker\Shared\Config\Config::buildConfig(‘default’, Object(ArrayObject))
#2 /data/vendor/spryker/config/src/Spryker/Shared/Config/Config.php(62): Spryker\Shared\Config\Config::init()
#3 /data/vendor/spryker/error-handler/src/Spryker/Shared/ErrorHandler/ErrorHandlerEnvironment.php(18): Spryker\Shared\Config\Config::get(‘ERROR_LEVEL’)
#4 /data/vendor/spryker/console/src/Spryker/Zed/Console/Business/Model/Environment.php(34): Spryker\Shared\ErrorHandler\ErrorHandlerEnvironment->__construct()
#5 /data/vendor/spryker/console/src/Spryker/Zed/Console/Communication/ConsoleBootstrap.php(44): Spryker\Zed\Console\Business\Model\Environment::initialize()
#6 /data/vendor/spryker/console/bin/console(20): Spryker\ in /data/config/Shared/config_default.php on line 211

yesterday something else was wrong - does anyhone have an idea what could be the problem?
docker/sdk reset does not work either.
Thanks a lot

Hi Sarah,
it may look like docker-sync problem.
Could you please do following:

1. docker/sdk clean
  2. check that git status has no red output and if yes - please remove all untracked files
  3. docker/sdk build && docker/sdk up.

Best,
Spryker Support Team

1 Like

Hi tvalerii,
thank you :slight_smile: - I saw that there is a patch for the 202001.0 - I cloned the master and now it works :slight_smile:

Thank you for the feedback! +1 to my experience as well.

Best,
Spryker Support Team